Take your office communications and files with you wherever you go with InPacket. InPacket integrates real-time communications, multi-media team messaging and full cloud file sync & share capabilities into a single, secure, easy to use mobile app. Make and receive office calls while on the road without missing a beat. Instantly set up team channels and persistently message teams, sharing pictures, video, audio, text, files, folders and even live broadcasts. Upload, sync and share files securely in InPacket’s HIPAA secure unlimited cloud storage. And with InPacket multi-factor authentication, full encryption of communications and content in-transit and at-rest and multiple device manager, you can have complete peace of mind that all your communications and content are secure and private.
• Full featured softphone for making or receiving calls (ext-to-ext or PSTN) with call transfer, call park and call forward. Turns your smartphone, tablet or notebook into your office phone
• Multi-media, persistent team messaging supports text, links, audio, video, images, files, folders and live broadcasts
• Real-time presence indication with manual selection and custom message status
• Full video calling and conferencing support across platforms (iOS, Android, Windows and Mac)
• Unified Live Monitor with complete Call Center monitoring
• Screen sharing on Android devices
• Complete secure file store, sync and share capabilities for the enterprise
• Unlimited secure cloud storage (with InPacket - InPacket Enterprise plan)
• Complete share content controls, including share privileges, share link, customer share notification and more
• Complete contact management with import support for Outlook, Google, Yahoo and *.csv files
• Enhanced security with multi-factor authentication, HIPAA compliance, optional MPLS network and Single Sign On support
• Multiple device management with MADM (remotely block your device should it be lost or stolen)
• Supports Wi-Fi and Data cellular (3G/4G)
• Uses advanced push notification technology for lower battery usage and reliable phone and IM operation even when in the background
• Bluetooth Headset support
• MobileCall feature: Transparently move a call from your Smartphone/tablet to your desk phone or vice versa
• Visual Voice Mail: See a list of voicemails, listen, delete in any order
• Detailed call logs with call back
• Push button call recording
“The best way to give feedback is through the “Feedback” action in the "More Options" menu of the app itself or send it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.”
You must be an existing InPacket customer with the desktop InPacket capability to run Mobile InPacket app.
To sign up for the InPacket service call (800) 543-4226.
Tip for international travelers - You can avoid data roaming charges when outside the US by turning off data roaming and using Wi-Fi hotspots instead of your 3G/4G network. Since calls are charged under your BCM One calling plan, you should not incur international roaming charges.
*Important VoIP over Data Cellular Notice*
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their network, such as the use of VoIP telephony over a cellular network, and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. Be sure to check the terms of your agreement with your cellular phone carrier. BCM One will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your cellular/mobile carrier for the use of the InPacket Mobile app.