Todait is an authentic study planner to help you utilize 100% of your time and ace your exams. Todait is especially useful for students who need help with productivity and effective time management. Use it to prepare for the ACTs, AP Exams, ASVAB, PSAT/NMSQT, SAT, SHSAT, GED, DAT, LSAT, MCAT, PCAT, Bar exam, COMLEX-USA, NAPLEX, NBDE, PANCE/PANRE, NCLEX, BMAT, UKCAT, and A levels.
We strongly recommend this app for anyone who:
- has a massive amount of material to cover and has no idea where to start studying
- is preparing for a big exam, such as the LSATs, APs, etc.
- wants to make a habit of routine studying
- wants to be productive and efficiently manage their time
Todait automatically plans and divides your study materials over a specific period of time while providing detailed feedback. All you have to do is enter how much you’d like to study for each subject as well how many hours you’d like to spend per week.
Todait’s Unique Functions:
- Emphasizes studying rather than planning
- Automatic Distribution tells you how much you should study each day to achieve your goals within a chosen period of time
- Automatic Plan Adjustment redistributes your study material based on whether you’re ahead of or behind schedule
- The stopwatch allows you to measure and manage how long you study for each subject
- The widget allows you to start studying right from your home-screen without running the app itself
- Gives feedback on your study habits that you can’t get on your own
- The Study Trend Graph shows your weekly progress and average study times
- The time-table shows your study times for each day
- The calendar keeps track of your monthly performance
- An alarm reminds you to start studying at whatever time you set
- The Study Diary allows you to reflect upon your daily performance for each task
- Lock-out Mode prevents you from getting distracting notifications or using other apps while the stopwatch is running
- Can view all your tasks in a simple check-list layout
- Allows you to check and manage your study times on other devices
- Gives more feedback from Todait based on your progress and data
- The timeline motivates you to study by comparing your study times with your friends’ (not updated yet)
?Preparing tutorials! : http://bit.ly/TODAIT_FAQ_eng
?Please direct your questions and feedback to email@example.com !